from Maura Nevel Thomas
Founder, Chief Productivity Trainer & Speaker
Are you or your employees struggling to manage the details of your busy lives at work and at home? You’re in the right place. Regain Your Time provides all you need to know about regaining control, better managing the details of a busy life and work, lowering stress, and achieving your significant results! We help people improve their productivity with training from the perspective of attention management.
We service busy people and teams who love their lives but sometimes wish those lives were a little less exhausting! If you are looking for productivity tools and resources for yourself, you’ll find lots of information here.
If you need training for a group or team on things like task and priority management, email management, time management, organization, effective communication, workflow processes, how to make the best use of tools such as Microsoft Outlook, Google, Mac tools, smartphones, and tablets, you’ve also come to the right place. We help to bridge the gap between behavioral processes and technology to enable productive, empowered, and energized individuals and teams.
Lastly, if you are looking for an entertaining, educational, and motivational speaker for a corporate retreat or meeting, a conference, or any other type of event, you’ll find what you need here. Attendees at Maura’s presentations have said things like:
- She was so much fun to watch!
- This presentation was engaging and educational. Bravo!
- I felt like she was a fly on the wall of my office – she understands exactly what I have to deal with daily!
- I think that talk has just changed my life! Wow!
Check out the links below to get more information.
Our Productivity Services Include:
- Productivity training for groups and teams
- An expert speaker for retreats, conferences, and other events
- Time management and productivity resources for individuals
- Articles and how-to videos to help you save time, use technology better, and get more done
- Insight into the latest research and resources in brain science, technology, and attention management
How can I help you? For more personalized assistance, call 424-226-2872, or email info(at)regainyourtime(dot)com.
I look forward to meeting you soon!
See a sample of our clients.